Environmental Consultancy Office Accreditation Certificate
Environmental Assessment & Permits Center
A service providing applicants with a license to practice environmental consultancy or services.
1- Application submitted electronically on Invest Easy portal
2- Application reviewed by the Environmental Assessment & Permits Center
3- Certificate issued if all requirements are met
- Royal Decree no. 114/2001 issuing the Law on Conservation of the Environment and Prevention of Pollution
- Royal Decree 27/2016 issuing the Law Regulating the Work of Engineering Consultancy Offices
- Regulations for organizing consultancy offices upon the issuance of the Regulations for Accrediting Environmental Consultancy Offices
For Categories A and B
- The office shall have valid ISO 14001 and ISO 9001 issued by the competent national/international authorities.
- The office shall have environmental monitoring and measurement equipment or the necessary capabilities to acquire the equipment needed to conduct environmental studies.
Environmental Assessment & Permits Center (Applications Assessment Section)
Consultancy office accreditation certificate
1- Completed Registration Form
2- Commercial Registration Certificate issued by the Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Investment Promotion licensing the activity to be practiced
3- Office general information (corporate e-mail, address, post box, postal code, contacts numbers).
4- Copy of the ID card of the office owner or Omani employees, or resident cards of non-Omani experts
5- Office general information on number of employees, including consultants, experts, specialists and technicians
6- Resumes and experience certificates of office staff members conducting environmental impacts assessments study
7- Copies of past reports, research, studies and analyses conducted by the office and its staff with regards to environmental impacts studies/environmental services
8- List of devices and equipment
9- Any documents or other information required by the competent authority.
Three (3) years
Fourteen (14) working days if all required documents were submitted by the service provider